Click here to read the full policy.
- If a player is cut by the respective level Viking coach, there will be a full refund of fees.
- If a player is injured before the start of the season and he/she cannot participate in the upcoming season there will be a full refund of fees.
- If a refund is requested before equipment is distributed there will be a full refund of fees.
- If a player quits on his/her own accord after equipment is distributed, but before the team is selected, there will be a 50% reimbursement of fees.
- In all other situations, no refund will be given.
- All refunds are subject to a $50 non-refundable fee.
- Please note refunds must be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org No other requests will be accepted.
Forms & Documents
- NCAFA Player registration form [ PDF ]
- NCAFA Code of Conduct [ PDF ]
- Medical Form Football Quebec [ PDF ]
- Concussion Informed Consent – Players/ Parents [ PDF ]
- Concussion Informed Consent – Coaches [ PDF ]
- Acknowledgement of risk – COVID-19 [ PDF ]